[TYPO3] please do this

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Fri Mar 10 11:17:22 CET 2006

If this is the same free iPod thing as all the same ones I have seen
it's is highly questional at best and very illegal at worst. It is
basicly a piramid scheme, which is illegal in most countries, and
combined with spam, which is also illegal in a lot of countries.
And even if it wasn't, please don't post this kind of thing in this
mailing list.