[TYPO3] Help with simulatestatic

john jwpaige at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 10 02:03:17 CET 2006

Thanks to both of you for your patience.

I needed to select "more options" by the input of  pagetitle.

I was expecting a dropdown list and just noticed that the input box
for alias was in a line at the top of the page.

I had seen a lot about the steep learning curve for typo3 but
amazingly, thanks to all the docs and tutorials, I have a sort of site
up in about a week.

john