[TYPO3] error when clearing FE cache

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:03:14 CET 2006

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:19:24 -0600, Christoph Koehler
<christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> I get this when I try to clear my cache. It just started happening,
> maybe you know what this is:
>
> Not Acceptable
> An appropriate representation of the requested resource
> /typo3/tce_db.php could not be found on this server.
>
> Apache/X.X.XX Server at www.mysite.org Port 80
>
> Anyone know what this is about?
>
> Christoph

I guess this is caused by mod_security. My host must have just installed
it, since all I did was update some extensions, but nothing major. Adding

SecFilterEngine off

to my .htaccess file did the trick. Maybe someone more knowledgable can
take a look at this and figure out why it is happening.

Christoph