[TYPO3] Job offer plugin

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Mar 9 15:20:09 CET 2006

>>Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
>>array in
>>/var/www/customers/tyouupumuskeskus/public_html/tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php
>>on line 377
>>
>>What might cause it?
>

> ???
>
> It is clearly written two lines above your question including filename
> and linenumber

I know that but *it doesn't tell, where the function has been called in
the extension 'cl_joboffers'*.
*It doesn't tell what causes the error message*.
It just tells that some extension have done an invalid function call.
Because it came after installing 'cl_joboffers' I presume that that
plugin caused the invalid function call.

> Find out about array-handling and what has been changed from version 4 to 5.

in PHP-version you mean

> And please take into account that TYPO3 currently does _not_ support
> PHP5 official, Nothing can be said about various extensions.

the error came in Typo3 installation, which runs under PHP 5.x.
VTC extension doesn't work properly.
Some TCA settings don't work ().
Maybe all these are related with PHP 5.x.