[TYPO3] Just a naming convention or some functinality difference

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Mar 9 12:56:18 CET 2006

Hi tapio. Some info from MTB:

"However we might expect seeing the "temp." TLO in the tree, but we don't.
The reason is that the TLOs named "temp." and "styles." are unset again
after parsing the TypoScript since they are reserved as temporary object
spaces available only during parsing - not after parsing."

And I think the "lib" prefix is required if you want to use your TS objects
in TemplaVoila..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1141904466.20651.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...