[TYPO3] Get the speaking url from a page ID

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:49:04 CET 2006

Thank You, I've applied your advice but I have a problem : I get a blank page.

I know the cause is a php parse error, but I don't know why I don't see it !
I've checked my /index.php, I have :

error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

2006/3/8, Kilian Hann <kilian.hann at gmx.de>:
> Jérémy Lecour wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm making an extension and I have to convert some page ids to their
> > speaking url (managed by realURL).
> >
> > Don't know how to do it
>
> If you use the provided functions in 'tslib_pibase' (which are
> automatically available in your extension) TYPO3 will create the link
> depending on its configuration (simulatestatic / realURL etc.)
> Have a closer look at 'pi_getPageLink()' and its 'friends' ;-) , these
> are the functions you want.
>

> Kilian

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/