[TYPO3] access /typo3/alt_doc.php

Unai Aizpurua unai at alambre.net
Wed Mar 8 15:59:42 CET 2006

Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
> When editing pages Typo3 issues the following error:
>
> ------------------------------
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php on this server.
> ------------------------------
>
> Even though alt_doc.php is there and has permissions set to 777 (just
> in case :) )
>
> It allows me to create new pages, but doesn't allow me to change
> anything after the page has been created. I can't even imagine why

Hi Drimitri,

I have the same problem of you in three different sites happening from
february, in typo3 3.7 and 3.8.
When I use mod_rewrite, only appears the main page only in html and when
not the same error as you.
I'm completly desperate about this, have been talking with the isp and
they don't do anything to the server.

In my case it happens when I modify contents too, and when use the
Extension manager... But... woohooo!: only in PC! in the macintosh
computer I can modify anything with safari and firefox. I'm editing the
pages of my clients now because of that.

Someone have an Idea about it?

Unai Aizpurua
Alambre Estudio
www.alambre.net