[TYPO3] possible to create page with dummy content at default

Chris Kievid chris at 3rdmillennium.nl
Wed Mar 8 14:50:40 CET 2006

tapio wrote:
> Chris Kievid wrote:
>> Would it be possible to create a new page (via create new record)
>> within a certain section of my treeroot, that on creation has already
>> a default set of 3 CE's (like image / text / plugin).
>

> I just want to ask, why?

2 years ago I made a layout concept for my client for his "projects"
page. The idea was to have a division of content. SO the first CE would
include images, a second with text, a third could be imagegallery or
download link, and a fourth would contain the credits.

The thing is that the editors had/have a habit of putting as much info
(i.e. text with images)into a single CE. This is kinda frustrating when
designing new layout concepts.

Hence my question if it would be possible to allready have somesort of
'page template structure' with the always needed CE's there.

(attempts to convince the editors of changing the work method failed ;( )