[TYPO3] how to make printlink in tt_news with realurl and TemplaVoila

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Mar 8 13:38:37 CET 2006

--
Hello,

Extension works fine, makes tt_news single view printable, that's it! Small
issue is that it wraps graphics and "back" link of news single template. How
can I have only content wapped in print page?
My code:

lib.drukuj < plugin.tx_cronprintlink_pi1
lib.drukuj.linkContent = IMAGE
lib.drukuj.linkContent.file = fileadmin/images/drukuj.gif

print = PAGE
print {
  includeCSS {
     file1 = fileadmin/templates/res/stylesheet.css
  }
  typeNum = 98
  10 < styles.content.get
  20 = <hr/>