[TYPO3] possible to create page with dummy content at default

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Mar 8 13:00:57 CET 2006

Chris Kievid wrote:
> Would it be possible to create a new page (via create new record) within
> a certain section of my treeroot, that on creation has already a default
> set of 3 CE's (like image / text / plugin).

I just want to ask, why?

If the problem is just the fact that
in FE editing there is as default no possibility to create new content
element, it is *not* reasonable to create dummy content, which you might
need to delete.

In FE you can use *EDITPANEL* objects.

See
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/

Log in using the 'Frontend' from the menu, which selects the interface.
Username and password 'tester'.

It has modified EDITPANEL objects (modification needs my plugins) but
many of them can be creted with standard EDITPANEL objects.

If you want some default content, use conditions like

temp.getRight = CONTENT
temp.getRight < styles.content.getRight
temp.getRight {
	stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject = CONTENT