[TYPO3] cssstyledcontent and cHash

Papis papiseckfr at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 8 12:13:16 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I have modify the methode render_upload of cssstyledcontent extension but my code do not work very well due to the cach process. the page is not generated all time when asked.
  but do not want to desable caching on those pages because i  want index search to work.
  So what can i do to have the page regenerated and caching enable ?
  Thanks in advance

Alioune Seck
Ingénieur en Informatique
Tel: (+221) 516 97 77