[TYPO3] problem installing ext static_info_tables

Paul Sanderson pauls at iibsc.com
Wed Mar 8 02:58:02 CET 2006

Christoph Neuroth wrote:
> On Monday 16 January 2006 15:31, Peter Klein wrote:
>> Hi Christopher. according to the info on static_info_library, then the
>> latest version requires PHP v5.1.1
>> Try downgrading to the previous version (thats what I did), then it should
>> work..
> Thanks for the hint. The last working version of static_info_tables is 1.4.0.

Some my older client sites are using TYPO3 3.7.0 on PHP version 4.3.11
and I can confirm I had problems using the later versions of
static_info_library (I'm holding them all at version 1.4.0 just to be safe).

I know that TER2 is very new, adding this dependency information to the
Details page for static_info_tables could help others avoid this error,
esp. since the PHP version appears to be a critical requirement.

Since TYPO3 is such a stable CMS, a lot of these older TYPO3 sites 3.8.x
and earlier are likely to be around for a long time.

Thanks again for all your time and efforts.

--
Best regards,

Paul Sanderson - iibscdev