[TYPO3] nf_downloads manual?

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Tue Mar 7 19:43:55 CET 2006

Torben Dam wrote:
> Pieter <pieter.v at gmx.net> wrote in news:mailman.1.1141681498.3004.typo3-
> english at lists.netfielders.de:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> there once was a manual for nf_download but it's not part of the
>> extension any more.  Can someone who still has this document send it by
>> mail?
>
> Otherwise, post your question here. I have it working, but am trying
> to extend it a bit.
>
> Torben

I'm comparing several download managers for Typo3.  The manual would
give me an overview of what nf_downloads can/can't do.
One of the things I find strange is that you have to enter the name of
the file manually on the bottom of the page with the 2 RTE fields.  I
only took a short look up to now, so there might be a better way to do this.

Pieter