[TYPO3] how to make printlink in tt_news with realurl and TemplaVoila

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 7 14:55:07 CET 2006

Hi Pawel. Have you read the "Futuristic Template Building (FTB)" manual?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/current/view/1/3/

It has a section that describes how to set up a printer version of your TV
setup.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1141726092.11374.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...