[TYPO3] update extensins for TYPO3 4.0

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Tue Mar 7 12:51:45 CET 2006

Hi Ben,

There seem to be some problems, however I can't find out what exactly.
First hit the Retrieve/Update button. This will show a number of
extensions. Then try to 'Lookup'. If that doesn't work, which at first
happened in my installation, try to find a specific extension by name
like 'csh_nl'. After I looked up for one specific extension I could hit
the 'lookup' button and suddenly the whole list showed itself.

Patrick Broens