[TYPO3] Autoparser and object dump

"Jesús H." cy at ya.com
Tue Mar 7 11:52:13 CET 2006

Dear List,

I am having some trouble to swap a label I've just put inside an
<OBJECT> for to be swapped by the page ID as I need it to be re-read by
a flash menu everytime the page loads but with the page ID on the
FLASHVAR, so I have the following config:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
     TD.all = 1
     DIV.all = 1
     TAG.all = 1
############### TO SWAP Tag FOR XML #########
   OBJECT.str_replace.10 {
   value = ###xml_replacer###
   replaceWith = global:HTTP_GET_VARS|id
   }
############### End of swap Tag #############
   }
   relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
}

I get it replaced but as it is a text element it gets swapped by
"global:HTTP_GET_VARS|id" instead of the content of that variable.

If I externalize the var like a TEXT to assign a value to it and then
dump it I get "TEXT" etc...

How could I swap that tag for the ID inside that <OBJECT> </OBJECT> html
tags?

With best regards,

Jesús