[TYPO3] FE User Registration help!
brb at mentor-it.dk
Tue Mar 7 11:35:33 CET 2006
Michael Paul Myers wrote:
> I have the document manual And I do not understand how to do this set could some one help...
> "Set the TS template constant pid to the page id of this folder."
> I have already created the folder but can not figure out how to Set the TS template constant pid to the page id of this folder.
> pid does stand for page id right...
Im also new to this extension, but you can use this approach:
1. choose template in the menu
2. choose the file where your template is located in the page tree
3. choose constant editor in the dropdown top-right corner
4. choose PLUGIN.TX_SRFEUSERREGISTER_PI1 from Category dropdown
5. Look for this "Login page PID", check it and press update and type in
the number of your users-folder and press update again.
More information about the TYPO3-english