[TYPO3] RSS Feeds

Uld uldmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:22:44 CET 2006

Hi,

I am currently using the rsscontent plugin on my typo3 website, and so far
so good, it's working.
I have a small problem though : the extension only provides a feed of the
last updated articles and I can't find a way to change its config.
I'd like to provide my visitors with different feeds : one for the blog, one
for the news, one for my articles updates etc...

Say I have the following tree :

|-------> page1
|-------> page2
|-------> page3
|-> Folder1
|......|-------> page1
|......|-------> SubFolder1
|......|..........|-------> page1
|......|..........|-------> page2
|......|-------> SubFolder2
|......|..........|-------> page1
|-> Folder2
and so on...

I am looking for a plugin that could provide me with
- a feed of the articles in SubFolder1
- another one for the articles in Folder2
etc...

Do you have any suggestions or could you perhaps help me in my search ?

Uld