[TYPO3] Typo3 validation

P H Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Mon Mar 6 22:38:47 CET 2006

Hi Francesco,

We're probably going off topic here, but a properly formed XHTML 1.0 Trans
doc with the target attribute *does* validate in the W3 validator, and it is
right that it should do so.

Only the strict doctype in XHTML 1.0 (and also HTML 4.01) does not support
the target attribute.  See what the W3C says - they should know ;)

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/xhtml-faq#target

Cheers

Paul