[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Michel info at nospamgoulmy.com
Mon Mar 6 18:53:36 CET 2006

Hi,

Thanks you all for your help. The problem is solved now, I have de-installed
the extensions and installed them again. That's not what I had in mind that
I wanted to do but the problem is solved now, so I'm happy.

regards,
Michel

"Eduard Renger" <eduard at renger.info> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.8039.1141652036.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...