[TYPO3] Typo3 validation

P H Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Mon Mar 6 17:51:21 CET 2006

Andreas,

I would have thought the best place to start would be to use the information
the validator gives you to figure out why your pages don't validate.  Seeing
validating output TYPO3 sites can’t help you in any way (other than to give
you hope!)

All my TYPO3 sites validate XHTML 1 transitional or strict, and it's not
hard to do as long as your templates are correct (no problem if you have
decent knowledge of HTML and can use the validator to correct your
mistakes).  TYPO3 is extremely flexible - I chose it precisely because I
wanted complete control over my output HTML code.  But, GIGO...

Best,

Paul