[TYPO3] Typo3 validation

Andreas Koppa akoppa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:37:14 CET 2006

Hi List,

During one full month I have worked very hard in order to learn T3 and create
 Valid HTML 4.0 Transitional pages.  I´m stuck!  A blank page validates,
a fetched page from the old site validates too.  However all pages that features
a menu/sitemap type doesn´t validate.  BTW, I have checked my style.css and
validates okay.

So I went to Google, typed "Typo3" got a bunch of sites and you know what?...
 LOTS OF INVALID PAGES.  Even Typo3.org pages are invalid. Of course I have
not tested all links from Google but all I tested display beautiful invalid
pages.

Please post some links to valid Typo3 pages, I wish to grab ideas to fix
my Typo3 pages.
Thanks a lot.