[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Mon Mar 6 14:34:04 CET 2006

Hi Michel,

I think I found the solution. You can either install a backup of the
languages table or what is even easier and what also works for me anyway
is to go into phpmyadmin and execute the following sql statement:
ALTER TABLE `static_languages` ADD `lg_country_iso_2` CHAR( 2 ) NOT NULL
AFTER `lg_name_en` ;

This leaves you with all the additional countries, but somehow my setup
needs this record, even if it's empty. I hope that works for you too.

cheers,
Eduard