[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Michel info at nospamgoulmy.com
Mon Mar 6 13:18:40 CET 2006

My problem is that my shop extension is depending on the static table
extension and If I want to de install I have to de-install more
extensions... So I hope there is an other way around.

"Eduard Renger" <eduard at renger.info> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.7992.1141645648.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...