[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Mon Mar 6 12:47:35 CET 2006

Michel,

I just upgraded the static info tables too after seeing your message. And
bang... same error message. What I did to resolve it was delete the
extension completely (first de-install then remove the corresponding
directory). Then I re-installed it and the error was gone.

Maybe that'll work for you too.

Cheers,
Eduard