[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Michel info at nospamgoulmy.com
Mon Mar 6 11:32:13 CET 2006

Okay, I'm a bit of a newbie and used to do it all automatically. I hope you
can explain it a bit more.

What do you mean by re-import?  de  install and install or just Update the
tables?

I can find on my webserver the file ext_tables_static+adt.sql how do I use
it?

thanks in advance,

"Dennis Cheung" <hkdennis2k at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.7890.1141637525.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...