[TYPO3] mysql_fetch error

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:38:44 CET 2006

Hi,

static info tables is ALWAYS the problem.
Few version are not 100% compatible each other.
(I personally think it should be a PHP array rather than a database
table. Unfortunately, some other EXT depends on it)

But, that is not the problem, but typo3 extension manager did.
It keep quiet even any error during import static table form extension.

The common case is, mysql 4.1, don't accept auto_increment with default value.
All drop table SQL success, but create table failed.

You do better import "ext_tables_static+adt.sql" manually.

Dennis