[TYPO3] Memo in tt_products is not working

saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Mon Mar 6 08:06:40 CET 2006

Hi!!!
        I m using tt_products plugin and "memo" page is not working at all.
I selected "General:memo" in plugin on memo page.  When i clicked on
memo page without login  then it shows me ###MEMO_NOT_LOGGED_IN###
template which is fine...
But when i login and select one or more products by clicking on button
"addtomemo" then clicking on memo page redirects me to
###ITEM_SEARCH_EMPTY### template and not to the ###MEMO__TEMPLATE###.
Why is this so? I don't think that "addtomemo" button is working at all.
I checked fe_user table also and found that there is no entry in the
field related to memo items.
Please guide me as i need "memo" in my site.

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh Pareek
Srijan Technologies, India.