[TYPO3] Joining tables with Typo-Script

Sun Mar 5 16:11:03 CET 2006

JoH schrieb:
>>> Have a look at this thread:
>>>
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-February/011679.html
>> Thanks for your help. Now, I get too much ;). I get german and english
>> contents at the same time. How can I fix this?
>
> Assuming you trigger the languages with the URL-paremeter "L" one option you
> got with TS will be this:
>
> select {
>     orderBy = sorting
>     andWhere.dataWrap = sys_language_uid={GPvar:L}
>     andWhere.if.isTrue.data = GPvar:L
> }
>
> Put it into the select part for tt_content but _not_ for pages.

I've tried this and again it's not fully functional.

L=0 or nothing is German
L=2 is english

Opening my page with &L=2, I see only english content-elements, as
expected. But all other combinations only return an empty site.

Whats wrong?

My TypoScript:
page.10.marks.CONTENT= COA
page.10.marks.CONTENT {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            andWhere.dataWrap = sys_language_uid={GPvar:L}
            andWhere.if.isTrue.data = GPvar:L
            orderBy = sorting
        }
    }
    20  = CONTENT
    20 {
        table = pages
        select {
            orderBy = sorting
        }
        renderObj = CONTENT
        renderObj {
            table = tt_content
            select {
               andWhere.dataWrap = sys_language_uid={GPvar:L}
               andWhere.if.isTrue.data = GPvar:L
               pidInList.field = uid
               orderBy = sorting
           }
        }
    }
}

Thanks

Frederic

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C