[TYPO3] Joining tables with Typo-Script

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun Mar 5 15:51:18 CET 2006

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-February/011679.html

> Thanks for your help. Now, I get too much ;). I get german and english
> contents at the same time. How can I fix this?

Assuming you trigger the languages with the URL-paremeter "L" one option you
got with TS will be this:

select {
    orderBy = sorting
    andWhere.dataWrap = sys_language_uid={GPvar:L}
    andWhere.if.isTrue.data = GPvar:L
}

Put it into the select part for tt_content but _not_ for pages.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de