[TYPO3] Joining tables with Typo-Script

Sun Mar 5 13:40:50 CET 2006

JoH schrieb:
>> I'm searching for a solution for the following problem:
>> I want to create a page on which the content-elements of it's subpage
>> are shown. I've tried it with the following Typo3-code, but it's not
>> working. I've no clue what could be wrong.
>
> Have a look at this thread:
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-February/011679.html

Thanks for your help. Now, I get too much ;). I get german and english
contents at the same time. How can I fix this?

PS: TS-Code I use:
page.10.marks.CONTENT= COA
page.10.marks.CONTENT {
    10 = CONTENT
    10 {
        table = tt_content
        select {
            #where = sys_language_uid=0
            orderBy = sorting
        }
    }
    20  = CONTENT
    20 {
        table = pages
        select {
            #where = sys_language_uid=0
            orderBy = sorting
        }
        renderObj = CONTENT
        renderObj {
            table = tt_content
            select {
                #where = sys_language_uid = 0
                pidInList.field = uid
                orderBy = sorting
           }
        }
    }
}

Thanks so far

Freddy

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C