[TYPO3] SQL engine parse error when installing th_mailformplus

Dirk Völlger forums at thebiketour.net
Sat Mar 4 17:01:21 CET 2006

Am Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:28:23 +0100 meinte Dirk Völlger:

> The project, where I fail installing mailformplus uses the latest
> static_info_tables, thats the only difference I see for now.

I tried it again in another typo3 project using latest static info tables,
mailformplus can be installed without problems, so static_info_tables are
not responsible for.

So i wonder were this error comes from when install mailformplus:

SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown!: near "datetime default
'0000-00-00 00:00:00' "

dirk