[TYPO3] Template infi in Constants depending on record id

mohamed boujataoui mohamedlistings at gmx.net
Sat Mar 4 15:39:51 CET 2006

hello,

how can I define that 2 "loginbox" (using newloginbox +
newsloginbox_templte) on the same screen have different layouts. In this
  certain case I have an "standard" loginbox in the header on every page
but on some pages I want to have additional loginboxes in the content
area with an other layout. I think that the template information must be
  made record (tt_content id) dependent. but how?
I didn't find so far any hints in docus or mailing lists.

regards,
mohamed boujataoui