[TYPO3] SQL engine parse error when installing th_mailformplus

Dirk Völlger forums at thebiketour.net
Sat Mar 4 13:28:23 CET 2006

Hello,

I was just about installing th_mailformplus 3.7 using the extension online
repository. I got the following error straight after:

SQL engine parse ERROR: Field type unknown!: near "datetime default
'0000-00-00 00:00:00' "

I tried it in another Typo3 project working on the same server where i do
not have any problems. Is there probably a conflict with other extensions
known? The project, where I fail installing mailformplus uses the latest
static_info_tables, thats the only difference I see for now.

How can I find out, which field in which database is ment with -field type
unknown- ? How can I fix that.

Any help appreciated

dirk

ps: Typo3 3.8.1, mysql 4.1.11, PHP 4.3.10-16 on Debian Sarge