[TYPO3] communication between TS objects in different FCE fields

Amiran Chyb amiran.chyb at stopspam.gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:00:25 CET 2006

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 06:46:51 -0500, Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Amiran Chyb wrote:
>> the problem is: how to feed this pidInList.data object (or other) with
>> the page id value from different FCE field (link).
>
> pidInList.field = field_link
>
> field_link must be on the same xml level.
>
> Dmitry.

thank you both, guys

unfortunately the extension I'm using (skpagecomments) keeps this page UID
information in it's custom column 'pageid'. so I should rather use 'where
pageid = field_link ' condition, but I don't think 'where' condition
supports variable processing and it would just check whether pageid =
"field_link", literally.

is there any TS mechanism that would allow me to this? and, more
generally, to allow such dynamic values in my own ts objects?

thank you
Amiran