[TYPO3] howto change fontcolor in GMENU

typo3 at net-products.nl typo3 at net-products.nl
Fri Mar 3 14:15:24 CET 2006

Yes of course!!!

But when I ad a wrap with <font collor=red>|</font>
there is no change!!
When I look for the properties for TEXT if find value and stdwrap

when i go to stdwrap then I find fontTag and textStyle but I can not find
any exampe or whats so ever!!

As you can see, It is rather confusing for me

So if can help. P L E A S E

Thanx Nico

|---------+------------------------------------------>
|         |           Tyler Kraft                    |
|         |           <headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca>      |
|         |           Sent by:                       |
|         |           typo3-english-bounces at lists.net|
|         |           fielders.de                    |
|         |           03-03-2006 14:10               |
|         |           Please respond to TYPO3 English|
  |       To:       typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de                                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TYPO3] howto change fontcolor in GMENU                                                                  |

your not serious are you?!  Have you even opened TSref?