[TYPO3] Alias appears to bypass 404 handling

David C. Evans dce at orc.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 12:54:31 CET 2006

Just so the solution ends up on the list, if it hasn't already:

After stumbling on trying to fix it in the code myself, putting the
relevant functions from class.tslib_fe.php into Google turned this up:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1915

The bug is known, and there is a patch available. My previous efforts on
Google and elsewhere managed to miss this the first time around. From
looking at 4.0beta3, it's also fixed in there.

David