[TYPO3] Tmailform - Problems using checkbox-values

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Fri Mar 3 10:45:30 CET 2006

Bernhard wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using the extension TMailform for my mail-forms, sending the mails
> in plain-text. Everything seems to work fine, just one single checkbox
> is not working as it should.
> This is the (imho) relevant part of my template:
>
> <!-- ###TMAIL_FORM### begin -->
> <input type="checkbox"
> name="tx_pilmailform_pi1[checkbox][einverstanden]" value="yes"
> ###EINVERSTANDEN_YES_VAL### />
> <!-- ###TMAIL_FORM### end -->
>
> <!-- ###TMAIL_MAIL### begin -->
> # Einverstaendnis:      ###EINVERSTANDEN_YES_VAL###
> <!-- ###TMAIL_MAIL### end -->

Try this:

<!-- ###TMAIL_MAIL### begin -->
# Einverstaendnis:      ###EINVERSTANDEN_VAL###
<!-- ###TMAIL_MAIL### end -->

The marker "###EINVERSTANDEN_YES_VAL###" tells TMailform if the checkbox
was checked , should the form be shown again (due to some input error ect.).

If you can't get it to work, let me know - I've got a new release ready
with some bugfixes and new features like:

- New way of validating fields (notEmpty, inList and regex) + error
message pr. form field
- Attachments through file upload

This new version will be released as soon as I can figure out, why I get
random error when trying to upload to TER2.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen