[TYPO3] How to browse online repository in ver.4 beta 3?

David C. Evans dce at orc.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 3 10:31:37 CET 2006

> Oh, sorry, forgot to include that part. I get this:
>
> No matching extensions found.

I had the very same thing last night. I had to fiddle with the Extension
Page 'settings' from the drop-down menu to configure the repository
correctly. I'm not sure that I actually changed anything per se, but
reloaded the mirror list, hit update, and suddenly it was pulling the
information down, and I was getting results on the search.
Automaketemplate was the one I was searching for too...

David Evans