[TYPO3] typolink.ATagParams

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Mar 3 01:47:49 CET 2006

>> I'm attempting to add a title to a link using the typolink.ATagParams
>> command in an ext_typoscript_setup.txt file.  It seems pretty basic,
>> and I have no trouble adding this tag if I want it to always be the
>> same....for example
>>
>> typolink.ATagParams = title=Test
>>
>> works great....but this isn't very useful to me.  What I need is the
>> ability to put the actual link text in the title....it seems wierd
>> but here is the situation.  I'm using the ext calendar extension and
>> in the month view, the event title is cropped to show only the first
>> 5 characters or so....so on mouseover i'd like to show the entire
>> text, and in the window I'll just show the starting time for the
>> event.....I've included a little snipit of my code below, any help
>> is greatly appreciated.
>>

>> EVENT_TITLE {
>>                                field = title
>>                                typolink.parameter.field = PAGE_EVENT
>>                                typolink.additionalParams.field = uid
>>                                typolink.additionalParams.wrap =
>> &tx_calendar_pi1[f1]=|
>>                                typolink.useCacheHash = 1
>>                                typolink.ATagParams = title = title
>>                        }
>
> Hi Ryan. Take a look at the mailing list archive.. ;)

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-September/012494.html

In TYPO3 4.x title will is implemented as 4th value for typolink.parameter

typolink.parameter = 123 target class title

This enables you to do the following:

typolink.parameter.cObject = COA
typolink.parameter.cObject {
    10 = TEXT
    10.dataWrap = {field:PAGE_EVENT} _top myClass {field:myField}
}

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de