[TYPO3] Browser detection code and tt_news subcategories conflict

Vinod S ashwenm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:15:00 CET 2006

Hi,
I am using a browser detection script to server different css for netscape
and IE browsers. Everything seemed to work fine till I started using tt_news
subcategories. I believe there is a conflict with the headerdata sent by
tt_news. Whenever I open the page in IE, IE gives me a run time error and
shuts down. Here is my TS - please let me know how to change my code so that
this headerdata conflict is resolved.

# Default PAGE object:

Thanks.
Vinod