[TYPO3] 4.0 Beta 3 - Update Reference Index?

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 2 17:16:58 CET 2006

I did have that problem at first after installing beta3, but it disappeared. I'm
not 100% sure what exactly helped to solve this, but what I did meanwhile was
check (and repair) some file and directory rights in my typo3 install, and I
added the (writable) directories under typo3temp that were missing in the
dummy-package (cs,GB,llxml,pics and temp).

As said, I'm not 100% sure it's related but in my case the problem was solved.

Loek