[TYPO3] Email Address Subscription: Admin Notification on refuse/delete the same constant?

Markus Cousin mc at zwo3.de
Thu Mar 2 15:43:43 CET 2006

Hello,

I am using the Email Address Subscription from Stanislas Roland and I am
very happy with it until now.

I need to get an admin notification on corfirmation of the newsletter
abo (works fine) and on deleting the newsletter abo.

Although there is a constant:

enableAdminNotifyOnDelete

the sending of the admin mails triggers on:

enableAdminNotifyOnRefuse

The extension makes no difference between refusal and deletion.

Is it a bug? How can I fix it? In which file do I have to search?

Kind regards,

Markus Cousin