[TYPO3] HTMLparser and xml_menu

David Denicolò | InteRa srl - graph David Denicolò | InteRa srl - graph
Thu Mar 2 12:06:03 CET 2006

Hi, when I use xml_menu (on a 3.8.1) and there is a page title like "me
& my Typo3 friends", the xml output reveal an error, 'couse & isn't
converted automagically to &

I try to use HTMLparser
text.HTMLparser = 1
text.HTMLparser.htmlSpecialChars = 1

but nothing change. someone know how to resolve this problem? of course
i think change title pages one by one isn't a great idea. ;)

In the setup file of xml_menu there is this code:

[globalVar = TSFE:type = {$page.xmlmenu.typenum}]
   includeLibs.ux_xmlmenu = EXT:xml_menu/class.ux_tslib_xmlmenu.php
   config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
   xmlmenu.config.xhtml_cleaning = 0
   xmlmenu.config.admPanel = 0
[GLOBAL]

# page definition:
xmlmenu = PAGE
xmlmenu.typeNum = {$page.xmlmenu.typenum}
xmlmenu.10 = TEMPLATE
xmlmenu.10 {
	template = FILE
	template.file = EXT:xml_menu/dtd.xml