[TYPO3] FW: Show content from another page depending on user group

Daren Thomas daren.thomas at pvcomp.ch
Thu Mar 2 11:30:26 CET 2006

I hope I don't offend anyone by reposting, but I did not get a reply in
two days and would like to try once more - does anybody know how I can
foreward a page to two different pages, depending on who is logged in?
Is there an extension for this? All I could find was redirects when
people log on. But this scenario has users allready logged on...

Many thanks in advance

Daren Thomas