[TYPO3] Form action --> $HTTP_GET_VARS does not get variable

typo3 at net-products.nl typo3 at net-products.nl
Thu Mar 2 08:58:52 CET 2006

Hi Lucas,
Its the first, I want to get a variable from a submitted form. And it has
to be passed to a page with index.php?id=77

And it is a php code copied into a typo page, so the type of the page = php
code.

So:
page?id=74 (with php and html)  ---> submit var postcode =  "11" -->go to
page?id=77 and do qeuery in php and mysql

But page?id=77 does not work. It does nog get the input value from
page?id=74

Nico

|---------+------------------------------------------>
|         |           Lucas Birk <tlist at birkit.com>  |
|         |           Sent by:                       |
|         |           typo3-english-bounces at lists.net|
|         |           fielders.de                    |
|         |                                          |
|         |                                          |
|         |           01-03-2006 17:50               |
|         |           Please respond to TYPO3 English|
|         |                                          |
  |       To:       TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>                                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [TYPO3] Form action --> $HTTP_GET_VARS does not get variable                                             |

I'm not sure I understand your problehm correctly.
Are you trying to 'get' a var from a submitted form or simply get a form
to submit properly?
Is this an actual extention or just a php script in your fileadhmin?
If is just an include script this might be what you are looking for:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/8/3/