[TYPO3] Blogging and more

Allan Jacobsen allan.jacobsen at tips.dk
Wed Mar 1 15:12:50 CET 2006

Hi Patrick

You have been answered on the blogging, so I will just address the usability.
We (the mailinglist) get this  a couple of times a month, and yes TYPO3 is difficult to begin with, but the rewards a so big when you master it, that there are more and more people that use TYPO3 for all their websites because you can use TYPO3 for all your webpublishing needs.
That being said, then if you look at the TYPO3 roadmap, http://typo3.org/development/roadmap/ usability is on the agenda for version 4.5, so things will improve if you are patient.

Best regards/MVH
Allan Jacobsen
Infrastruktur, Dansk Tipstjeneste A/S