[TYPO3] group memberships lost with fe_user_admin

Kummer, Markus Markus.Kummer at t-mobile.de
Wed Mar 1 13:24:57 CET 2006

Hi Helge,

thank you for the response.

Setting the value

plugin.feadmin.fe_users.usergroupOverride = <EXISTING USERGROUPS>

everything is working now: The User is not logged out anymore and after
editing his profile he can log in again.
But the user always gets the default groups <EXISTING USERGROUPS>.
His original groups are gone.
Is there a way not to touch the usergroups at all?
Actually no user should register himself. Registered users should only edit
their profiles like changing their address, e-mail, ...

regards,

Markus
T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Landgrabenweg 151