[TYPO3] Trace function

Papis papiseckfr at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 1 13:04:22 CET 2006

Thank a lot Dmitry,
  Excuse me, i misguide you , i just wanna a have o trace function   in fronted, because my indexing search extension is not working very  well.
  the first parse in fronted it seem to work well and that's all, it never index new added files.
  If i can have an available trace function i would see where the process failed.
  Thanks in advance

Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> a écrit :  Hi!

Papis wrote:
>   Would you mind to tell me if there are in typo an trace function,
>   just to see what typo do in backend, while indexing

Nothing. Indexing happens when page is visited in frontend and current
visitor is not logged in to BE.

Dmitry.

Alioune Seck
Ingénieur en Informatique