[TYPO3] Beginner w/ Typo3, instructions wanted..

Mihai Vigariu mv at sector1online.de
Wed Mar 1 09:44:10 CET 2006

Hello,

I am beginner with Typo3. I adore it, since i've used other content management systems and were not at all as powerful and as flexible as Typo3 seems to be.

Now i would like you please to guide me a little, and tell me some locations where i could find some tutorials, books, documentation about using Typo3. I am also subscribed to several Newsletters here at Typo3. I read them daily, but i would like to have somethinf step by step if possible.

Sorry for disturbing with my message, and thank you so much.
Michael.